Our range of protein shakes offer huge variety so you can choose what's right for you – and each is created using the highest-quality ingredients.
Our protein powders deliver an extensive range from whey and casein to plant-powdered and non-dairy options, our high-quality protein shakes fit perfectly into any diet – so you can find what's right for you. This includes Impact Whey Protein – the UK's #1 protein powder.
Plus, we offer 40 different flavours, so there's something for everyone!
Traditionally reserved for bodybuilders and professional athletes, protein shakes are becoming an increasingly popular way of getting more protein into your everyday diet, and that’s important for all your fitness goals.
We’ve got a range jam-packed with the purest protein powders around. From whey and casein to plant-powdered and non-dairy options, our high-quality protein shakes fit perfectly into any diet – so you can find what's right for you.
Protein is one of three essential macronutrients, alongside fat and carbohydrates, that’s responsible for many bodily functions.
Crucially, protein is the only macronutrient that contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, and that’s vital not only for bodybuilders and professional athletes – but runners, cyclists, gym-goers, and yoga-fanatics alike.
Although we consume most of our protein from dietary sources – including meat, dairy and eggs – protein shakes make it easier to boost your intake on-the-go. But, not all protein powders are the same, so here’s a quick breakdown of our most popular protein shakes.
• Whey is the most popular type of protein powder available. Once considered a waste product in the cheese making process, it’s fast-releasing meaning the protein is absorbed quickly by the body – perfect post-workout. Find the best whey protein here.
• Casein is a slow-releasing protein derived from milk. Taking much longer to be completely digested by the body, it's the perfect shake for getting a tapered release of protein between meals or while you sleep.
• Soy is an unbeatable choice for both vegans and vegetarians. Made from defatted soy beans, it minimises fats and carbs while maximising protein content.
• Pea protein is a perfect plant-based alternative to whey. Boasting a huge 80% protein content, whilst being sugar-free and low in saturated fat, it's great in shakes, smoothies and high-protein baking.
• Brown Rice protein is sourced from one of the world's most important crops. High in protein with a rich amino acid profile, it's sugar-free and contains less salt than many plant-powdered choices.
• Hemp protein is obtained from one of the world's most versatile plants. It's a complete protein source, providing all 21 amino acids, that's also packed with essential vitamins and minerals - boasting great health benefits for everyday wellbeing.
Protein shakes offer a super-convenient, cost-effective way of increasing your daily protein intake. Perfect pre- and post-workout or as a protein-packed pick-me-up between meals, our range of protein powders make sure you’re getting the protein you need, each and every day.
If you’re trying to build muscle, getting enough protein in your diet is just as important as those extra hours spent in the gym – and that’s where we come in. Our protein shakes make increasing your daily protein easy, without adding excess calories – helping you achieve those all-important gains. Check out Impact Whey Protein – the UK's #1 protein powder.
And, if you’re bulking you’re going to need those extra calories, to achieve that much-needed calorie surplus. So, we offer a range of impressive weight-gain protein shakes too.
But how will protein shakes help me to lose weight? Well, cutting size and toning means losing weight and building muscle – to achieve the body you’ve always wanted. Our innovative diet protein blends are packed with the purest proteins and widely research ingredients, to help you achieve any weight-loss goal.
As the world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand, we have an unrivalled range of protein powders, and expert knowledge to guide you every step of the way. Explore our range of protein shakes and find the best protein powder for you.
Check out other popular categories:
Subtotal: ( items in your basket)